CASRA is a statewide organization of private, not-for-profit, public benefit corporations that service clients of the California public mental health system. Member agencies provide a variety of services that serve to enhance the quality of life and community participation of youth, adults and older adults living with challenging mental health issues.
Such services include: advocacy and service coordination; transitional and permanent housing; crisis and transitional residential treatment; outreach and engagement services; integrated mental health and drug and alcohol treatment; and services designed to support education and employment goals.
CASRA is dedicated to improving services and social conditions for people with psychiatric disabilities by promoting their recovery, rehabilitation and rights.
CASRA’s purpose is…
- To promote and support the development of community-based systems of services which provide choices for consumers and which are based upon the promise of growth and recovery
- To encourage the development and implementation of community-based mental health programs that are consistent with the philosophy and practice of social rehabilitation
- To provide leadership and consultation to enhance the development of effective community services which promote self-help and rehabilitation
- To address legislative and regulatory issues that affect the provision of mental health services
- To facilitate a network for the sharing of ideas, experiences and expertise among association members
- To offer educational and training opportunities which address and evaluate the effective use of the social rehabilitation approach to meet human needs
About Relias Academy
Relias Academy is a comprehensive Continuing Education solution for professionals and their small organizations of under 15 users, brought to you by Relias Learning. Relias Learning offers Learning Management System solutions for large organizations that carry out staff training. More information on Relias Learning solutions can be found at www.reliaslearning.com
Relias Learning offers online training to senior care, health and human services, corrections and law enforcement, and intellectual and developmental disabilities organizations. It’s our mission to help clients achieve the highest quality practice and accreditation standards with online learning and compliance programs.
Though the name Relias Learning is new, we’ve been delivering online training programs to organizations with specialized needs since 2002. By bringing together Silverchair Learning Systems, Essential Learning, Care2Learn, Upstairs Solutions, and the Hospice Education Network, we provide our clients with a wealth of courses and dedicated support to meet their compliance needs. Strong partnerships with leading advocacy and professional organizations enable us to create engaging, relevant, and timely learning experiences.